Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sweet Sixteen !!!

April 30th brings another teenager driver on the road! {MEGAN}

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN

Photobucket
I love her sense of adventure, her carefree love of life, her commitment to be good, her tender heart and her determination to succeed.

This is always an exciting Birthday!  Megan I must say is a great little driver but.......I still get a little paranoid when she drives.  Does she really have any clue how responsible she needs to be? She will get the lecture.....you know.....the one we all got!  You are responsible for everyone in your car, wear seat belts, keep the music down,  absolutely no texting or talking on the phone while driving, make wise choices, don't be pursuaded by your friends to do dumb things, be a defensive driver, no speeding, and always always watch out for little kids.  Did we forget anything?  Oh yea and You Must Buy Your Own Gas!!  REALLY?? {of course that is our ultimate goal}

Photobucket
We decided to give Megan  Mark's car...which I must say is not too shabby, an Acura TL.   In fact it is a little more car than we wanted her to have, but it just worked out to be the best. YIKES!!  The rules are inforced and I am closing my eyes.  She won't have much free reign for awhile.

Photobucket

HAPPY 16th MEGAN  We Love You!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

You should have sold me that car and I could have sold you my Jetta. What a lucky girl!