Monday, April 27, 2009

BREAKING NEWS............

Sara and Winston are EXPECTING!!

I am Thrilled, Ecstatic, Happy, Delighted, Overjoyed, Pleased, Elated!!! {Need I Say More}

It was announced at Mark's Birthday Party. They gave a gift that was for both of us HMMMMM.....I wondered why they were giving us a thermometer...it took me a minute to realize what it was. Needless to say I was not expecting this FUN News!!

Photobucket

The Due Date will be around December 17th!! A Christmas Gift that will be worth the weight in Gold *SMILE*

She {I am being facetious} will be born just a few days after her Ma Ma's birthday! So Fun and Exciting we are Thrilled!!



2 comments:

Amy said...

YEAH! Congrats to Sara & Winston! I can't wait to see Sara all chubby & pregs!!! haha. I'm sure she'll be the cutest chubs ever!

Awesome news!

Nicole said...

Yahoo!!! a little cousin in the family! The Collins clan is counting down the days!