Sunday, April 26, 2009


MY MAN.....

Mark is turning *#%@* Hmm...not sure I should say 54 *SMILE* I am always so glad he gets to venture into those high numbers much before me. {HA HA} I do need to wish this Guy a Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

An Amazing Dad, A Truly Loveable Grandpa and *most important* a Fabulous Husband! I consider myself very lucky to have him...yep, He is mine I Love him very much and I am so grateful for the Person He is.

Photobucket

If I could name
one of {Mark's} greatest Stregnths it would be his ever Positive Happy Attitude. He is quick to find the Postive in any situation and always has a smile to share! This has always been such a great strength to me.

Photobucket

Mark adores his girls {4 Daughters}.......{and yes he has found a positive in having all girls} He always claims that if we would of had boys he would of been off doing the fun Out Of Door things with them and would of missed the chance of having a close relationship with his girls!! Throughout the years all the girls have been tucked in Mark's back pocket doing those fun things with him side by side.



Mark {REALLY} loves the Out Of Doors, he is Adventerous and likes to be On The Move. In his minds eye... in life, there is always something grand to look at over the next knole...and he always goes the extra mile to see it or do it.

Photobucket

A year Older, a year Wiser...... Happy Birthday To You

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Dad... love you!