Wednesday, April 1, 2009

~DISNEYLAND~

The Happiest Place On Earth!!


Photobucket

Who says Disneyland is just for kids???

We spent 3 days standing in lines, enjoying the sun and having tons of fun!! Cute LITTLE Josh was bound and determined that he was going to go on all the big rides. Just one Problem...~He just was not tall enough~ Nicole and I had thought ahead and knowing that he would not measure up to 40" we tucked his cowboy boots in the stroller and strategically put them on him when we knew he needed a little extra boost. The man measuring would pull him down in his boots and just as he looked up Josh would stand on his tippy toes inside the boots. ~Yes, we were a little sneaky~
He was so proud of himself that he was tall enough to make the mark!! He laughed and said..."I tricked him" OOPS


Photobucket

Photobucket

Megan was chosen to move up to the Varsity Team and go compete with them at Nationals in California. Lucky for us it was the same time we were there. She had a lot of fun and then was able to be in Disneyland with all the Cheerleaders. They ended up taking 5th place!! ~Way to go SKYLINE~

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to say Nicole's boy's are so much fun to be with they are such good sports and up for any new adventure!! They were so brave to hold up their hands going on the Run Away Mine Train!! "No Wimps allowed" is our motto!!

Photobucket

Speaking of WIMPS...The girls insisted that I go on the Malliboomer...Oh my gosh...you only do this once. It shoots you up VERY HIGH VERY FAST...if you don't like heights like me..... watch out!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We spent one of the days at Newport Beach.
I could enjoy being a BEACH BUM!! Oh wait.....was I even there?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Megan was a little nervous about doing her Tuck in the routine and practiced on the beach!! Oh to be young and coordinated again :)

Photobucket

The Family That Plays Together...Stays Together!!
I sure love spending time with my Fam!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the picts! California was SO fun!!! My kids have the funnest grandparents ever!

Nicole said...

Well well well.... I like the new blog title! - very cute! I am awaiting some Aruba pictures!!!