Wednesday, April 22, 2009




EASTER EGGS



I have always struggled with this part of Easter.  Our Eggs don't always turn out EGGactly as planned. I want master pieces, pretty Eggs, I'm tired of the dye, the crayons, stickers and so called paint that never sticks. This year I was going to create those Martha Stewart looking Eggs. I heard of a way using silk ties. YUP, I made Mark go through his ties and find a few good silk ones he was tired of and cut them up. Suposedly you are to boil them for so long and the pattern transfers onto the egg.
I was
EGGstremely EGGcited to see the outcome! {Well Dang} I missed the picture of the final EGGS> But let me tell you this they {kinda} worked and they were {kinda}
cool.



Photobucket

Photobucket

The Little boys however pulled it off and made some fun EGGS

Photobucket

Photobucket

While in the midst of coloring EASTER EGGS we got to talking about leaving for ARUBA. Nate asked what time we left {OPPS} after looking at our schedule {because we had been so busy and just knew we left at 12:08} we didn't take into account the AM & PM factor. I was in somewhat of a panic when we realized we left Easter Sunday at 12:08 AM. I though I had Monday morning to finalize the packing. YIKES!!

EASTER EGG HUNT

Lush Green Grass, Easter Baskets, Landscaped yards, good weather.....we were lacking all this due to our construction so.......we did the next best thing when you have nothing but Boys A Huntin' The trophy room came in handy. They were finding their surprises in such odd places!! No frilly EASTER dresses running around in this bunch!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



EASTER DINNER

All my favorite little BUNNIES right here...

Photobucket

We had such FUN guests to dinner. Both the Grandparents and Winston's brother and Nate's Brother came. Our table was stretched to the limit. We had a great time.

Photobucket

As Tradition goes we play BINGO after dinner and have some fun prizes that we pass around everyone trying to end up with their favorite. We kind of gave up on the money hunt we use to do for the girls.

Photobucket

I am always so grateful for My Girls. They are SUZIE on the SPOT {not sure where that came from} when I need them. They fill my life with so much goodness. Each one is so different and unique in their own special way. Love you all!!

Photobucket

I hope everyone's EASTER was Fabulous.......It's over and I have EGGactly 3 hours left until I am on the plane flying into PARADISE
{I am EGGstremely EGGcited } *SMILE*

No comments: