Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Presidential Election

I have done my Civic Duty!! I was a little taken back however as I entered the polling booth. I had come ready to vote for my favorite candidate that I had been following very closely, I felt like I knew where I stood, the issues at hand and I was confident as I walk in the booth. However I was faced with a list of ballot questions, amendments, a few of which I was not so confident on where I stood. Am I the only one?  I guess I could of quickly made a decision based on my scant knowledge. But what if the contest was close... I have to admit I skippped a few items. Guess that means I had to rely on my fellow citizens to make the right choice. YIKES!! I felt bad I was not as informed as I should be. Perhaps I failed on my Civic Duty!! But at least I can say I voted right?

This will be a monumental Election whichever way it goes!!
  God Bless America!!



No comments: