Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Polls Are In



My worst nightmare came true!! Obama Wins the 2008 Presidential Election! I crossed my fingers, prayed, broke wishbones hoping that a miracle would happen and that somehow McCain would pull it off! Apparently it didn't happen. Gosh I am frightened! People wanted change.... I hope all the hub bub and rumors of Obama and his so called connections silently slip away and that he can bring about a change that will bring this Great Nation back.

I must say that I was soooo impressed with McCain's speech. He was so gracious and positive as he relinquished the election throwing his support to Obama. I truly think McCain is a man with alot of integrity and honor. He gave so many years of his life to serving the country he believed in. I had so much respect for him as he tried to raise his arms that were injured in battle to stop the people from booing Obama. He is a HERO!! Hats off to McCain!!


















No comments: