Thursday, November 27, 2008

Give Thanks

Okay, call me crazy but I love cooking Thanksgiving Dinner!!! I love planning the menu.....creating a fun table with favors, napkin rings, a center piece etc. Thanksgiving morning Mark and I are always up early preparing the turkey and stuffing it. He is so much help and usually is cleaning up after me doing the dishes as we go along. Once the girls arrive he seems to disappear knowing help has arrived. We all cook the rest of the dinner together, I usually give each of the girls an assignment they are in charge of. Thank goodness my kitchen now can hold us all cooking together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When clean up time comes around the boys are sure to disappear. You find them hanging out watching football, scanning ads, and basically relaxing....oh to be a guy!!! Good thing we love them so!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have so much to be Thankful for our family is so blessed!! I sure am grateful for my family and love them so much!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tara said...

Linda your table is fantastic, You through one heck of a party!

Amy said...

Hey we missed you & Katie this year for your pre-Thanksgiving shopping trip!! I could use an excuse to go shopping without Zack!!!

Dinner looks delish!!

Debbie said...

Fun post.....It looks like a fun family time! Hats off to you for loving to cooking part!.....yes, you are a good cook!

The Sieverts said...

What a beautiful table. You always to everything to a "T"