Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tradition


We love Halloween!! Each year the family gets together for dinner and pumpkin carving. This year I had the little boys over to make sugar cookies and help me get ready for the party. They really are so helpful, Jake is so grown up and knows just what to do, Josh is two steps behind big brother.
I sure love my little guys.


They love to pile as many treats on one cookie as they can.

I can't leave out little Sam.... he gets cuter every day. He is on the move, crawling everywhere.

SIDE NOTE
Did you notice my black eye? Meg popped me a good one...I had the camera around my neck and she went to pull it off and knocked me in the eye. My first Black Eye!!! It is a perfect purple line across the top of my lid if only I could make the other side match!!


PUMPKIN CARVING.....




This is our traditional picture with all the carved pumpkins......

Each year we take a picture pulling crazy faces...

Stay tuned for Halloween Costumes coming soon.....

2 comments:

Jenny Rossi said...

1st---Why wasnt I invite, 2nd---why are you lying and saying its your first black eye, dont be shy tell the people how I used to keep you in line! :) Sorry I missed yesterday, it looked fun!

Nicole said...

I like the black eye! I think it was funny that Jake noticed it right away! I love our traditional pictures... I need to get a copy from you.
ps...I think my pumpkin won :)