Friday, February 6, 2009

TAKEN

Photobucket TAKEN.....This show is one that you must see!! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, its one of the best movies I have seen for awhile.

The whole idea that this really goes on sends shivers up my spine.
Katie left for Italy today with her friend Kristy. I dropped them off at the airport bright and early. I watched as they crossed the street to go into the International Terminal carrying big backpacks loaded to capacity and a bag over their shoulder....GOSH they would be perfect targets. We all tried to get them to go see this movie before they left so they would not fall into the trap. There just was not time! Those Italian boys could be very persuasive and these girls are darling!! I tried to tell Katie not to share Taxi's, don't go to any wild parties and don't do this or that....DANG IT....how much can you tell your daughter that is 28. Katie and Kristy have traveled quite a lot and are very Street Smart. I really have no idea where they are staying and when, they just made their plans and reservations and were off!! I am sure that they will be fine and have a fabulous time but that won't stop me from worrying!! Isn't that what mothers do best?

Photobucket I will be glad when they are back home safe and sound!!!


2 comments:

Jenny Rossi said...

I told Katie that the hotter the man the more women hes been with so to avoid them at all cost :) haha. Ill be a happy roommate when they are back too!

Nicole said...

I am so jealous! She will have a great time and I will try to occupy you in the meantime... are you up to watching the kids??? (again!) Ha ha- just kidding! :) Really, I just wanted to thank you for watching them so much lately! You are the best.