Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 2, 2009


It's been 5 years since Dad has been gone. I realize how blessed I was to have such an Incredible Dad and I'm so grateful for all the Sacrifices he made for us!! He Worked so hard. I'm sure life wasn't always easy for him raising 6 Daughters. But I must say he gave all he had to us, he always made sure we had what we needed and then some. I can't imagine having to support 3 daughters in college at the same time. The expense of providing us cars, paying multiple insurance coverage, braces for several, a new outfit on a sudden whim (there may of been 3 or 4 whims at the same time), prom dresses & dates, crashed cars the list goes on. Dad provided a Great Life for us and taught us many of Life's Greatest Lessons as only a father can do.


In his younger days HE WAS A STUD...don't ya think?

Photobucket


Photobucket

I love these pictures they are some of my favorite!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Dad adored the grandkids


Photobucket

Dad would come along with us on our shopping trips and never complain. We shopped for hours, sometimes all day....he carried our packages, gave his opinion on our purchases and sometimes even slipped a little extra cash in our pocket. He was there to just be with his girls and we loved it!

Photobucket

Dad may not of had any boys but he has SIX son in laws that he claimed to be his own!

Photobucket

Serving a Mission in Australia...They were great "MATES"!

Photobucket

~"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."~

Sure Love You DAD!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Linda....that made me teary. I loved all those pictures! You beat me to the punch...I miss Dad and think about him often. Thanks for the fun post!

Nicole said...

Fun pictures! There are some that I have never seen. Five years have gone by so fast. It feels like he was here just yesterday!

The Sieverts said...

PLEEEAASE Make me a copy of those pictures. They are great ones and ones that i don't have. You can e-mail them to me even. Thanks!