Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 7th 2009....The adorable Samuel Wayne Collins turns ONE!!

Photobucket

I love this little boy soooo much! He is so sweet, happy and personable. Whenever I see him he does what I call the LEAN. Instead of holding out his arms to come to me he leans towards me with a great big smile so that I will hold him. I have to enjoy this LEANING now because as soon as he is big enough to go play with grandpa and the other little boys in the trophy room I will be history!! He will be in Grandpa's back pocket forever.

Photobucket

Sam is a mile a minute kid...always on the move...always smiling :)

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sambo I love you!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, whose cute baby is that? Haha! At least his grandma has the time to post something cute for his birthday! You got some cute picts! Really, I still can't believe he is one already! Also, thanks so much for the cute shoes... we LOVE them!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to my little boyfriend!! So sad I missed his first birthday but no worries...aunt Katie will make it up to him :)

Debbie said...

Sweet little boy! You are certainly getting your taste of boys now!