Saturday, February 14, 2009

Girls Girls Girls

The High School Proms are in full swing! Sweethearts Dance was girl's choice so Megan and her friends planned a night filled with fun!! The girls all looked darling and were excited to take their dates. Dang..I wish I could of snapped a picture of Megan with her date but since it was girl's choice I was out of luck.

Photobucket

Megan is lucky and has it made! Katie did her nails and toes, Sara did her makeup and hair! Boy, that saves alot of moola!! These Proms are quite pricy!! Sara found us this cute dress at her store and we fixed it up changing just a few things. It turned out pretty cute, at least it was an original and she didn't see other girls in her same dress!! Megan's hair was very cute...you really had to see the back to get the full effect, I missed the photo...darn!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is growing up too fast...where is the time going? I Love this GIRL!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You looked SO cute Meg... Glad you had a fun time! Next time you better remember those tickets! :)

Katie said...

BEAUTIFUL! Can't believe my little sis is growing up so fast! You looked amazing, Glad you had fun baby girl!!

The Sieverts said...

WoW! Meg what a cute dress. You look darling! You do have it made with your sisters! Lucky

Emily Redd said...

Megan...you looked darling. I bet the boys are drooling!

Debbie said...

Very cute Meggie! You look so grown up. I haven't seen you in awhile!