Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN AND QUILT!!

It is only fitting that the first post of the New Year be about QUILTING!! Mom needed some fabric for a few bindings so off we went to Elaine's. It was our Lucky Day, or so I thought.........30% off all Moda Fabric and Fat Quarters were $1.30!! Could you just turn and walk away from that? I found myself making every excuse of why I should buy fabric for a new project with great prices like these. After waiting in line for 45 minutes....which was not even enough time to talk myself out of this purchase.... I walked out the door with enough fabric to make 2 quilts!!

Photobucket


I have no willpower, Dang It, he he he!! Here is the loot.....I do have a few patterns in mind, so we will see what becomes of this new purchase. Gosh I love to keep looking at these fabrics...it brings such satisfaction...*SIGH*



Photobucket


Photobucket

Oh HAPPY DAY.....let the QUILTING of 2009 BEGIN!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

What are you doing buying fabric without me!!! It is time to quilt! Speaking of that....I am just putting the borders on a scrap quilt I did. That results from buying too much fabric and trying to get rid of it! I will post it soon. Darling Fabric...I want to see results from the purchase!

Nicole said...

That fabric is so cute... a sale and you didn't even tell me??? I know I keep saying it, but I REALLY do want to start a quilt!

Darcie said...

um young lady, you better come back to work if you keep buying all that fabric!

The Sieverts said...

How come i wasn't invited on this excursion? i finally finished one of my project quilts and working on the other one's border. Darling fab! i dubs the scraps!