Friday, January 9, 2009

Dear Mom......

I just wanted to tell you that Grandma is following all the rules you gave her when you left............

Grandma was second in line to get me at school so we wouldn't be late to get Jake from his school.

Each morning we would sit in the car and watch Jake on the playground until the bell rang....we were sure he got into school safely.

Jake did his homework, read for 25 minutes, practiced his words and even remembered his Show n' Tell on Friday.

We always brushed our teeth and said our prayers.

After we were finished with all the rules Grandma said it was time for some fun.......YIPEE!!





Don't worry about us here at Grandma's cause she said that we could stay for as long as we want...I think sometimes she gets lonely and needs someone to play with.

Jake and I are pretty pooped at night and we fell asleep very fast.

Photobucket Photobucket


I hope you are having as much fun as we are!!

*****************************************************************

I Love you more than all the fish in the sea...Jake

I Love You More than PB & J sandwiches....Josh

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am glad you are having so much fun. You won't want me to come home... oh yeah, I am home and you didn't want me to be home. Josh said he wanted to stay at grandma's house forever! Guess I will pack up his stuff and drop him off. :)
It is rough having a grandma and grandpa that are so much fun. (rough on the parents of course) Good thing Nate and I brought them back a toy from Arizona to win them back!!! ha ha
Really, thanks mom. It is such a big relief to have someone to leave them with. I know they are well taken care of and happy. Guess I'll be planning another trip soon! :)

Nicole said...

Were Grandma and Grandpa as pooped as you two were???

Darcie said...

Oh my gosh Linda. You are so dang cute!

PS... I saw that picture of Sarah at the JS building. She is a a beauty!