Friday, January 23, 2009

AHHHH Fresh Air

Photobucket

Who wants to breathe this air?
YUCK!! A blanket of filthy air........The Salt Lake Valley currently has the worst air in the Nation... per the Nightly News!! A Winter inversion has set in......the perfect time to make a get away to the Mountains!!

Photobucket

How lucky are we that we can drive 40 minutes and have the beautiful Uintah Mountains at our finger tips!! Katie had the day off work and had the grand idea of going Snow Shoeing. AHHHH Crisp Clean Air, a Great Workout, Awesome Company and Beautiful Surroundings who could ask for more?

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mark suggested that we take a gun with us. You never know when you might run into something scary....especially in the Uintahs! It was a little frightening....we kept watch both in front of us and always behind our back, you know those little (or, ok BIG) paws can be very quiet and sneaky!! Mark is usually around for our protection!!We left the gun at home and decided to brave it, I was lucky enough just to get myself up those monster hills let alone carrying a gun. I probably would of blown my leg off!! We had a great time.

Photobucket

Here's to a wonderful day!!
YIPEE FOR FRESH CLEAN AIR!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I would love to do your cute family photos! I got laid off today :( and need all the money I can get! I also have all the time in the world! So you let me know when and where!

Debbie said...

Looks like fun! Snow and all!

The Sieverts said...

You are always on an adventure with that cute hubby of yours. Looks like fun!

Katie said...

Cute hubby?? This time it was her "cute daughter" :) Thanks for always being there for me mom! That was a fun day and a needed break! Love you!!

Nicole said...

I'm glad a mountain lion didn't eat you!!! I was worried I would have to come save you -I would have taken the gun :)