Friday, July 11, 2008

San Diego Sunshine






The past few years Kathy has been a great host, inviting all the sisters to her condo in Coronado. This year we went the week of April 6th. This is always a blast!! We are pretty much shopping fools the whole time. The Fashion Valley Mall sees us coming......With bags galore and jewels to behold we are happy shoppers. Does anyone wonder who spent the most moola? There is a winner hands down, but I will never tell! This year Debbie spent a long night in the hospital with a twisted intestine. Maybe just to much excitment!! Somehow Katie made it in with the group this year....it was fun to have her along. She actually met a boy on the plane and went out with him a few times. Kathy & Debbie had a great time grilling her, someone besides me for a change! Katie fit right in with the group.....she is definitely a shopping fool herself. We miss all the other sisters who could not make it this year. Hats off to Kathy for a great trip..hope this is an annual one!!




3 comments:

Emily said...

yeah Linda you've finally joined the bloggin world! looks like you figured it all out. I will add you as a link on my home page if that is okay with you. Also, how are you able to add so many pictures at once? My MAC will only let me add 5 pics at one time??? Now I'm asking you questions. ANyway, love the pics and I love the background...way to go!!!

Linda said...

Em to blog more pictures you just have to edit your post and add more pictures. so easy. I am bound and determined to learn how to be savy at blogging...I am getting there

Debbie said...

Linda....didn't know you were blogging so much!. I have to catch up on all your stuff. Nice pictures.....geez I look like a geek! Fun!