Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Josh Turns Four


Four years ago today July 30th, Joshua Mark Collins was born. Happy Birthday to an adorable little boy!! What a treat it is to have Josh run in the house and jump into your arms for a big hug! Josh is so full of energy and has so much happiness to share. I love his smile and his infectious giggle. Josh is great at sports and will take anyone on....watch out for Josh on the soccer field, he never gives up. For a little boy Josh has big expectations, a big heart and a great big smile!! He is ready to take on the world. I love you Josh, Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Linda, I love that you have a blog. What a hip grandma! I especially loved your post about being a blog addict... the same post 3 or 4 times, eh? Welcome to my world... a fellow blogging addict!

I'm bringing Madi into work this week. I hope you're there.