Sunday, July 6, 2008

New York Madness

New York seems to get more crowded each time I go.  Wow! the streets were literally overflowing.  Katie and I had a great time going to all the favorite places.  We came home with our expandable bag  bursting at the seams.  Shoes, purses, jewels, clothes and more shoes tiped the scale to our limit going home.  You can't just travel to Boston and New York and come home with nothing to show for it right? 
Katie insisted we go to Tiffany's. She knew what she wanted before we even got there.  She bought herself a ring and I just could not choose or was it that I was just out of money?  Anyway I went home empty handed DARN!! Katie won the prize her ring is georgeous!  


We are never satisfied until we go to Dylan's Candy Bar it is a must!! A bag of favorites to take home always brings a smile!

Serendipity's is a great place for lunch.  The frozen hot chocolate and a 
t-shirt are tradition!!

A trip to New York is never complete unless you go to a play. Tickets were hard to come by because we didn't book ahead.  We were lucky to get tickets to Lion King.  It was fabulous!  
Katie thanks for going with your old mom it was a great trip

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You Shopping Queens!!! Finally you have something to read on your blog. Looks like a fun time. While you were off spending money I got my flutterby quilt finished.....!

Emily said...

I LOVE Boston and I LOVE New York....I am SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! You guys travel and have WAY Too much fun!