Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Piece Of Heaven

For me, it is always an overwhelming feeling pulling through the gate into Wits End.....a mix of emotions, I guess I realize I am somewhere that Dad built and cherished, so many fun memories. I feel Dad's presence as though he might spend all of his free time there....if he has any. It has been a few years since I have been to Bear Lake and it was a treat!! We had such little time to spend there I had to hurry and do all the things I love. Motorcycle up to Cow Valley......not any cows up there these days and not nearly as many pot guts.....guess all the boys have had too many target practices. I had to drive the roads of Lake Town on a four wheeler making sure the candy store was really gone. Alot has changed. Visiting the Lake....Nicole and Nate took us out for a few hours boating, the water was cold but still clear blue and beautiful. Sitting on the front porch with good food and great company is what Bear Lake is all about. We missed the Bear Lake bonfire and roasting marshmellows and not enough people around to have a wild game of volleyball maybe next time! We could not go home without a fresh raspberry shake. YUMMY!!! Bear Lake will always have a special place in my heart.


I'm not sure why all the kids always congrigate to where Mark is. I guess either you got it or you don't!


No comments: