Friday, July 11, 2008

A Quilting Bee

Ok, I am blogging in catch up mode.... The first part of June we did our traditional SISTER SEW IN. Instead of going to our cabin in Kamas we sewed at my house. I always look so forward to this tradition, three days of sewing straight, good food, late nights, movies, treats, great company and hopefully a finished quilt; who could ask for more! It is usually Mom, Kathy, Debbie and I. Once in awhile Cari will come and sew with us, Shelly tries to drop by to visit and Alice the corporate guru....well maybe someday she will conform. The pattern we chose this time was called Flutterby. The finished product is always well worth the tedious times. Love, love, love it!! I am already looking forward to the next SISTER SEW IN!! Ok I know this jumps around on this slide show so I am working on it...any help or ideas anyone? I have emailed them so I will see if i can solve the problem

Click to play Check out my Smilebox
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Emily said...

you even have a slide show???? I don't even know how to do that! I'm seriously impressed!

Debbie said...

Whatever Linda......that was cute! I best get going on serious blogging! Loved it