Tuesday, June 16, 2009


PUMP IT UP....

I'm taken' a deep breath......camp is almost here. They called me as the camp leader in our home ward.....Anyone who has done this knows that nothing else exists until camp is over. I am always looking at everything I see and thinking.......would that be fun or cute for camp? It pretty much consumes each day.....planning and preparing. I must say that I am getting anxious to go. Our camp theme this year from the stake is....Legnthen your stride.....put on your shoes and move. Each ward had to choose a shoe.....I chose pumps...our value is faith.....so we are PUMPING UP OUR FAITH Here are just a few things going to camp......

Photobucket

These are our camp shoes...not to realistic for camp I know but we will wear them for our skit. Each girl brought me a pair and then I spray painted them. Most girls did 2 different colors. We then had an activity where we decorated them with jewels, ribbons, flowers etc...They turned out adorable.


These bags will be the girls mailboxes that I can put stuff in and also they will use it for giving secret sister things. The chap sticks will be something I put in their mailboxes one of the days. They say "Stick to your Standards".

Photobucket


Photobucket

Fun sweats...... the pillow cases will be the craft that the girls will do at camp


The menu is on my list today...feeding 28 girls and 5 leaders YIKES!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Linda! So so cute!!! I love the pumps!!! Makes me wish I was going to camp still.

Debbie said...

Take some good pictures and save your ideas...you never know! Darling!

Jenny Rossi said...

Ok Linda everything turned out awesome!! :)