Monday, June 15, 2009

My Buddies

This last weekend I had the LITTLE BOYS stay with me.....it was Nicole and Nate's anniversary and they took a little trip. This is always an Adventure for me to spend time with the LITTLE BOYS. I was a little taken back this time as Jake and Josh are getting older and are true through and through LITTLE BOYS. Let me explain this a little bit...... I grew up with 5 sisters and I have 4 girls so I consider myself somewhat naive to LITTLE BOYS and their choice of words, their endless rough play and sneakiness. I'm a girls mom pretty darn good at playing barbies, dressing up and doing fancy hair do's with ribbons and bows. I've had to change my thinking.....with grandsons...each time I have the boys for an extended period of time I learn just a little more about LITTLE BOYS!!! This weekend I heard a lot about weeners and fart bags, and just farts in general. (oh I shudder to say that word.....it is not in a girls vocabulary) Why does that word come so easy to the male gender?  There were a few times I had to go into the other room so I could giggle. Needless to say I had a blast with these boys and they kept me entertained 24/7 :)

Our house provided some great entertainment to these LITTLE BOYS.....piles of dirt, tractors and mud. When bath time came the water was so dirty we actually had to go through an extra rinse cycle. I had some Dirty Billies on my hands.....

Photobucket

Alex (our landscaper) gave the boys a ride in the tractor...they were in heaven. He actually let Jake drive.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Our yard is in full swing of being re-landscaped!! Hurry please it is sooooooo MESSY
A perfect playground for BOYS

Photobucket


Photobucket

The trophy room is where they love to sleep and they spend endless hours playing

Photobucket

Sara helped provide a little entertainment with rides on her new Scooter

Photobucket

You might just wonder where little Sam is in all the pics.......he is busy just smiling and being happy, taking great naps and by the way.........always konking his head!! What handsome good LITTLE BOYS. I love being part of the world of DIRTY BILLIES !
My Four Favorite boys!!

3 comments:

Darcie said...

That last picture is priceless. Four very cute boys. Even Mark. :)

Linda, do you mind asking Katie what brand/color that blue/green paint is in her house? I've been looking for a new color for our bathroom, and I think that may be it.

Debbie said...

Boys will be boys....they are so cute and growing up so quickly!

The Sieverts said...

So Cute! Looks like they had the perfect playground!