Friday, August 22, 2008

The Big 30


Nicole just turned 30!!  Am I old enough to have a daughter that age?  Scary....not for her but for me.  Nicole was a textbook child never giving us an ounce of worry.  I feel so lucky to be her mom! As a little girl Nicole was very responsible and loved to take care of her sisters.  It is now so rewarding to see her with her own family and raising 3 little boys.  She has her hands full and is the perfect mother for boys; teaching them to be obedient. (although we hope to someday have a girl in the mix) I have to smile sometimes when the boys are naughty…..to me it is darling but Nicole doesn’t let them get away with much. I admire the way she never raises her voice at the boys but patiently helps them understand what she expects from them.   Nicole is kind and thoughtful of others, always willing to help.  I can’t count the times she has come to my rescue.  She has a big heart and  loves to serve others.  Being the oldest child in the family she is a great example for her sisters and also for me.   You always hope your girls will be good moms, Nicole has this down pat...she is awesome!!  Happy Birthday...I love you!!

 

No comments: