Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Cheer


What could bring
more Christmas Cheer than fun school programs? I love answering the phone and hearing an adorable voice on the other end inviting me to a Christmas program!! They always ask..."Can you Come?" It is an invitation I would never turn down. Yes, I am one of those proud Grandmas sitting in the audience always positioning myself in the best place to get a good photo. Cute little Josh sung his heart out and was right on que for the actions. Jake couldn't help but break a smile as he saw the camera pointed right at him. It is such a treat to go to these programs!!

Photobucket

What about this adorable smile!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

If I didn't know better I'd think that Mr. Rogers came to visit.....

Photobucket


Thanks so much Jake and Josh for inviting me to your programs.....I love you!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

CUTEST BOYS EVER!!