Friday, October 9, 2009



Another Fun Sewing Retreat! I must say I Love Love the 30 Reproduction Prints they are so much fun to work with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our quilt had to be strategically laid out before we could start to put it together......it took us almost the first whole day....some a little longer ~ he he he~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom and Cari spent their time working on other projects......SO CUTE!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Meal Time ~A much needed break from sewing~

Photobucket

"You can always tell a quilter from the threads she wears"

Photobucket

This is my Finished Quilt along with the block that will go on the back!! I am so happy to have it all finished and ready to go off to the quilter ~It Will Be One Of My Favorites~ Another fun quilt to Fold, Adore, Snuggle Up In, Cherish and Remember!!

Thanks to all who shared in the FUN..I Love Spending Time With My Sisters & Mom

5 comments:

The Sieverts said...

Cute Pictures. I guess I'll have to steal some to put on my blog!

Debbie said...

A very cute Post!!!! Thanks for a wonderful time, delicious food, and perfect company. I loved every minute! The quilts turned out darling...even though my took extra time...big surprise! Thanks for everything!

Nicole said...

looks like fun... So fun to have sisters!

Katie said...

You little quilting bees! Loved all the quilts, each had the Schaar perfection! :) Fun to see you all!!

Shelley said...

very cute! where is the picture of me. I was there? email it to me...