Thursday, July 9, 2009

Photoshop Madness.....

It was my lucky day.........Rose (katie's friend) was in town from Texas and spent the afternoon teaching me some ~Photoshop Tips~ I have wanted to sit down and really focus on learning this but time has not been in my favor. We sat down about 2 o'clock and did not quit until after 6 o'clock. There is so much to learn and I am not really sure how much of it really sank into this soggy old brain of mine. Rose is so amazing and so good at editing photos I really felt quite lucky to pin her down for so long!! As you can see I am sporting a new Blog Title. We had so much fun making it and I will try some of my new skills on future posts....we will see how it works. Thanks Rose for a fun day and sharing your awesome skills!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

there is a class you can take! I took one at the jordan technical center and it rocked!

The Sieverts said...

Cute Title and graphic! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Kim -today's creative blog said...

thanks for stopping by. Bari J's blog is called Bari J. I list all blog titles as links. Enjoy